(1) Click on the “Monitors” on the top bar, and then click on “Add Monitors”.
(2) Click on "Geofence". Then click "Next".
(3) Type in the "Monitor Name", the type of alerts you would like to receive (Enters/Leaves or both), and type In the address you would like to draw the geofence area.
(4) Please then click "Draw", then start drawing the geofence area by clicking on at least three points to make a polygon. Once finished, please click "Next".
(5) The word “Global” means all assets. You can also set up the monitors by Groups, Locations, and any specific Asset.
(6) Set the severity of the alerts (High/Moderate), and alert method (Email, Text, or Both), then click on "Add ".
(7) Now your Geofence monitor is all set.