(1) Click on the icon at the top right corner, then click on "Settings"
(2) Click "Add New User"Input the user information, then click "Next".
(3) Choose the type of users you would like to create. Admin users will have the authority to create other users, modify asset information, and access the reports and billing. The regular user is restricted to view-only access as default. However, you can set up the user permissions in the next step.
(4) If you choose to create a regular user, then you will have to select the feature permissions you would like to grant this user. Once finished, please click NEXT.
(5) Next step is to set up the Asset Permissions. Please select the assets you would like this user to access, then click Add. Review the assets shown under "Allowed Assets", then click "NEXT".
(6) Next step is to set up the Equipment Permissions. Please select the assets you would like this user to access, then click Add. Review the assets shown under "Allowed Equipment", then click "ADD".
(7) Now the user is created. You can check all users under "User Accounts".